[General] QM as resonant energy exchange

Chip Akins chipakins at gmail.com
Thu Apr 2 07:26:27 PDT 2015

Hi Chandra

For some reason it seems I am not getting some of the bounces from the discussion group.  Do not yet know if it is a problem at my email server.

Can we add chipakins at akinsenterprises.com <mailto:chipakins at akinsenterprises.com>  to the list to see if that helps?

Attached is my current position statement in word format.

Chip