[General] Positions

Andrew Meulenberg mules333 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 7 04:58:01 PDT 2015

Dear Folks,

I am starting to organize things regarding the photonic electron for a
poster at the conference. In this regard I am shifting/copying this email
to the 'Positions' subject so that we will have a visible record of
individual positions in a lookup table.
http://lists.natureoflightandparticles.org/pipermail/general-natureoflightandparticles.org/2015-March/subject.html
at the present time we have 2 positions in March. I will be adding John
M.'s & Viv's to the April listing.

If anyone else has put their positions down under a different subject, I
request that they resubmit it with the subject 'Positions'. I will try to
help Rachel and Mary assemble a questionnaire that may elicit some more
positions?

Thank you,

Andrew
_ _ _ _