[General] Answers to Some Objections

Chip Akins chipakins at gmail.com
Sat Apr 18 05:15:49 PDT 2015

For some reason I am not getting comments from some of the participants in
the group. I never receive comments from David Mathes unless they are part
of someone else's discussion.  I do consistently get comments from John W,
John M, John D, Richard, Andrew, etc.

Just want you to be aware that this issue still exists.

Chip