[General] Matter in the form of electromagnetic vortices

Andrew Meulenberg mules333 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 22 11:06:39 PDT 2015

Dear Wilhelm,

I quickly read your paper and found that we have the same view on many
things. On the things where we differ, it would be good to have discussions
within the group (even better with the group over a couple of pitchers of
beer, but that doesn't look like it is in the cards this year).

I'll try to find time tomorrow to make a proper review of the paper.

Andrew