[General] Electron Models

Chip Akins chipakins at gmail.com
Wed Apr 29 10:29:17 PDT 2015

Hi Richard

I would be happy to help create the graphics for these models.  Can you tell
me your preferences regarding colors and the form of presentation you would
like to see for the trajectory, the “energy quantum” and representations of
spin and motion vectors?

Would you prefer video files, or graphic stills? Or both?

We can create the resting, and moving, versions, and we can set the velocity
of motion in the z axis to be any value you feel most properly illustrates
the effects (from 0 to .99999999
c).

Also, if you prefer, we can use quaternion rotations to generate the two
components of spin, and apply a sqrt(2)c velocity limit to the motion of the
“energy quantum” to see if the changes in radius you propose may occur
naturally with motion of the electron, due to this velocity limit and
assumed (required) confinement force.

Feel free to contact me directly so we can work together and get these
graphics generated to meet your expectations.

Chip