[General] Questionnaire

David Mathes davidmathes8 at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 3 16:10:16 PDT 2015

All
I have finished the questionnaire and attached mine to Richard's. So we now have: AM, CA, CR, RG and DM.
In my responses, I consider all the possibilities no matter how improbable. However, I've limited the responses to those that can be defended by peer-reviewed papers as necessary.
I note that John W. has mentioned fractionalization of charge. Phat photon research was already underway to determine if phat photon energy also obeyed....
Energy = N^-2 hv
Some thought has been given to
Energy = N^M hv

where both N and M are initially integers.
One can conjecture further using fractional base and exponents as well as the possible use of fractal exponents.
In any particular window to the universe, we can scarcely take in the breathtaking view; in every window there is a sense of wonder and overwhelming awe.
David