[General] Space time and interaction

Mark, Martin van der martin.van.der.mark at philips.com
Wed Aug 19 15:22:16 PDT 2015

Dear Chip,
First of all, thank you for  coming to he conference. Then also thank you for sharing your ideas. The idea of relativity as expressed by Robert Close is not wrong and I thank you for bringing it to my attention. I am not yet sure where to place it in the context of everything, however. It will take time, and I will come back to your questions at a later time. Do not hesitate to remaind me if I forget something, I have just today returned from the USA and a lot of work is waiting for me.
Very best regards, Martin

Dr. Martin B. van der Mark
Principal Scientist, Minimally Invasive Healthcare

Philips Research Europe - Eindhoven
High Tech Campus, Building 34 (WB2.025)
Prof. Holstlaan 4
5656 AE  Eindhoven, The Netherlands