[General] reply to Richrd

Richard Gauthier richgauthier at gmail.com
Sun Dec 6 00:01:32 PST 2015

Hi Hodge,
  You wrote

> I would like KNOWLEDGABLE critiques about the STOE model. My current quest is about charge and the structure of the electron. I think before electron we need to figure out what charge is. We also must describe why an electron as a speed <<c.

I think I am not the one to be able to give you a knowledgeable critique about the STOE model. Perhaps John Macken can since he also has a theory of everything based on the idea that everything is spacetime.
John Williamson also has ideas about the nature of charge so you might read his papers on this.

I’m not sure what you meant by  "We also must describe why an electron as a speed <<c."  I suppose you mean “has as speed <<c “  because electrons can travel very nearly at the speed of light, as found in high energy electron accelerators. My charged photon hypothesis of the electron at https://www.academia.edu/15686831/Electrons_are_spin_1_2_charged_photons_generating_the_de_Broglie_wavelength models the charged photon’s trajectory for an electron for speed zero to anything less than the speed of light. But it doesn’t explain the origin of the charge on the charged photon.
      Richard