[General] testing and electron/charged photon article

Andrew Meulenberg mules333 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 12 20:04:17 PST 2015

Dear All,

It was a draft of this paper of Richard's that triggered the present
group's upcoming 'gatthering' on the topic of the photonic electron. The
reason that I picked up on it was the two abstracts (attached) that my
colleagues and I were submitting to the Nature of light conference. As a
result of the exchange that Richard and I had soon thereafter, and a quick
check with Chandra about the appropriateness of an extension of his
conference, I added a third abstract (attached) that seems to be almost the
same as the second. However, the 2nd paper deals with the nature of
alternating 'charge' (and 'mass' energy) in a photon and the 3rd continues
with how that net neutral charge (and zero rest mass) is 'rectified' to
become the net-neutral charge of a massive electron-positron pair that
other papers from the group will now describe.

Andrew