[General] FW: Nobelist dialogue

chandra chandra at phys.uconn.edu
Wed Feb 18 15:53:03 PST 2015

general at natureoflightandparticles.org

Dear David SJ., and All: Let us converge on sending all of our responses through the “general” web based email, using the above email address. I am now deliberately forwarding my response to David SJ’s email through the “general” email. Once we all start responding to the “general” email, we will have all the correspondence archived on the  <mailto:general at natureoflightandparticles.org> web: natureoflightandparticles.org.
     Everybody with their personalized pass word have access to the archive. For further enquiry, please, contact my student, Michael Ambroselli: ambroselli at phys.uconn.edu

Chandra.

Pertaining to this particular subject matter:

Dear David SJ., and Richard G.: Let us not feel frustrated so easily. Sometimes it takes a whole century to turn around a century old mis-conception! But we have to keep on working. We have this group. We have a bigger group running the conference for 12 years. We will be holding the 6th biennial conference this August. We do have the momentum of a group who are open to diverse ideas!

Chandra.