[General] Photonic electron and spin: the heart of the problem

Chip Akins chipakins at gmail.com
Thu Feb 19 07:25:18 PST 2015

John Williamson

I don’t know how to thank you for the insight you have provided regarding the photon.

Finally now, I think I get it. At the speed c for the photon, time is frozen. So from the photon’s perspective, the photon is exposed to all possible paths simultaneously.

It will take me some time to envision all the implications of this, and to really understand it.

Chip