[General] gravitation

Stephen Leary sleary at vavi.co.uk
Sun Feb 22 00:30:12 PST 2015

Hi Chip,

I request you add the following question to your thinking and see how it
fits in. Consider matter at the "edge" of the universe (by that i mean that
there is no matter beyond and make that explicit assumption). Is that
matter allowed/able to emit photons in any direction regardless of whether
they are ever absorbed?

IMHO they cannot do this. Similarly for long distance photons I don't see
the issue. It just reduces the likelyhood of interaction.

Regards
Stephen