[General] Black holes

Chip Akins chipakins at gmail.com
Fri Feb 27 05:52:27 PST 2015

Hi All

Regarding the photon exchange conjecture.

I have taken some time to read, understand the concept, and run the math.

Let's do a thought experiment to try to establish what is possible.

If we are instantly accelerated to the speed of light, what can we see?

With the proper equipment to compensate for redshift, if we are just below
the speed of light, we could see our past.

We could see back to the point of acceleration, and we would view it as
principally being now. But the rest of the universe does not see it this
way.

However when we reach the speed of light we could not see our past any
longer.  This is simply because there is no energy available for us to see
our past when we are at the speed of light.  All information has been
redshifted to oblivion. Zero frequency is zero energy.  At this point all
"fields" from our past have become static. Due to our velocity we are
inhibited from sensing what the rest of the universe can sense.

Time has become infinitely slow. So that time is not changing for us. But
for an observer that is of course not the case.  An observer could sense our
velocity and measure it in his time frame.  The fact that time has stopped
for us does not mean we can see everything at once from the observer's point
of view. Nor does it mean that we can sense the future and choose our
destination from the start of our journey. Even though time has stopped for
us, it has not stopped for the rest of the universe.

If we view a photon, as an observer, we can therefore understand that the
photon is incapable of "looking into its future".  We can also see, from
discussion like the above, that the photon cannot "see its past".  At the
speed of light there is no longer any energy to sense from its past.

I feel we have "toyed" with the math of relativity, to try to extract from
it a reason for the observable, experimental results, we have obtained. But
we have not really uncovered the reason for the phenomena.  I have now run
the math and, when viewed in its entirety, cannot find a viable solution
using the current photon exchange thinking. In my view, it is warping and
misapplying the math, which even makes it seem to be a possible explanation,
under the current approach.

Velocity limits our perception of time and of other fields in the universe,
as viewed from a "stationary" observer.

I am thinking that there is an answer which actually and accurately
describes these experiments, running the math on that one now.  It will take
some time.

Chip