[General] The New Aether

Richard Gauthier richgauthier at gmail.com
Thu Jul 16 06:47:53 PDT 2015

Hello John and others,
   Just as a comparison, I think that you and others will find that your proposal of an energy density of about 10^113 joules/m^3 for spacetime will be seen as quite modest compared to my proposed energy density of the very early universe (consisting of a single proposed quantum particle—following Lemaitre's proposal of a primordial quantum atom for the very early universe to a logical conclusion) of about 10^361 joules/m^3 (please see the attached powerpoint slide 10 used at my 2013 APS presentation in Denver on this topic). This cosmological model is based on my superluminal quantum model of the photon, which I think you may also appreciate due to the superluminal aspects of your own photon model. There is an accompanying article at https://www.academia.edu/4429777/A_Transluminal_Energy_Quantum_Model_of_the_Cosmic_Quantum <https://www.academia.edu/4429777/A_Transluminal_Energy_Quantum_Model_of_the_Cosmic_Quantum>  if you are interested.
    with best wishes,
        Richard