[General] Questionnaire

Andrew Meulenberg mules333 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 31 07:57:00 PDT 2015

Dear Folks,

We have 4 contributors so far. It is very illuminating. I hope that at some
point we can get convergence on at least some of the questions. John W. has
added a question that everyone can add to the end of the list:
QUESTION 14: By what mechanism is the electron confined?

I do not have time to answer the good comments in the individual emails
right now (wife and premature twins, Grant and Remington, are in the
hospital and all doing well). However, I hope to have time at the
Conference to do so in person for those present.

I will not be arriving until 8:16PM on Sunday evening, so I cannot join the
group (where ever) until about 9PM. Please do not wait until then to get
started. I will be leaving Friday evening.

My time and schedule are somewhat constrained by that of Bob Hudgins and
Mary Fletcher, who will arrive earlier in the day. We are planning on
renting a car and staying at a motel in South Bay where the rates are more
reasonable. if anyone else is doing something similar, please let me know.

Best to all,

Andrew