[General] Photon

John Macken john at macken.com
Sat Jun 13 16:00:21 PDT 2015

I have two questions about the panel discussion:

1)     Is it possible to present a short video or Power Point charts?  A 4 minute presentation can only be made with the help of visual aids.

2)     Are we supposed to prepare a technical paper presenting our ideas on the internal structure of an electron? I joined this group late and have never been able to get a clear answer to this question.

John M.