[General] Electrical Charge and Photons

John Macken john at macken.com
Tue Jun 16 15:56:37 PDT 2015

Hello John W and Everyone,

In looking over one of the papers sent by John W. I was struck by the
following sentences:

This comes to one of the central, outstanding mysteries of physics. What is
the underlying nature of quantized charge?

It has occurred to me that I can make a contribution to answering this
question.  Attached is several pages from chapter 9 of the revised version
of my book.  In this I propose a "charge conversion constant" and show the
implications of this towards explaining the properties of a photon.

I would appreciate hearing if anyone can find a single case where using the
charge conversion constant gives an unreasonable answer.  Also, the paper
implies that the spacetime field is the new aether.  Can you find any
reasons why this is not correct?

John