[General] charged photons

Roychoudhuri, Chandra chandra.roychoudhuri at uconn.edu
Mon Jun 29 10:49:30 PDT 2015

http://www.amazon.com/This-Idea-Must-Die-Scientific/product-reviews/0062374346/ref=cm_cr_dp_qt_hist_five?ie=UTF8&filterBy=addFiveStar&showViewpoints=0

Hello friends:

1.      Charge: What is charge? Since I have never played Baseball; I have never learned how to through a proper "Curve ball"! But, here is one on electrical "Charge"!

It is an established assumption, supported by interpretations of diverse experiments, that an electrically neutral neutron is composed of a negatively "charged" electron and a positively "charged" proton. Then, I can make one reasonable postulate that "charge" is an emergent property of the localized resonant oscillation of the vacuum (Complex Tension Field or CTF). It is a unique secondary potential gradient symmetric around the particle; which is created due to the localized motion of the CTF. Thus, "charge", as opposite gradients, can neutralize each other's effect. In contrast, gravity potential gradient ("curvature") around oscillating particle is always of "one sign"; and we do not experience "repulsive" gravity.

Here is the second "Curve ball"! If particles are some form of localized self-looped oscillations of the CTF; then CTF becomes the universal Inertial Reference Frame; which further raises the question about the need for Special Relativity!

2.       "This Idea Must Die", a Book: I do recommend the book for reading, simply because of its timely value to our current stagnant mode of thinking in our society. I have posted a very short social commentary on the above web-post while giving an "excellent" review for the book,  "This Idea Must Die: Scientific Theories That Are Blocking Progress" (Edge Question Series) Paperback - February 17, 2015.

Sincerely,
Chandra.