[General] double-loop electron model discussion

Richard Gauthier richgauthier at gmail.com
Sun Mar 15 21:50:12 PDT 2015

Chip, John, Martin, Vivian and others

   The radius of my double-looped-photon electron model, as the electron model increases its velocity in the direction perpendicular to the plane of the photon in a resting electron, is predicted to be R=Ro/(gamma^2) where Ro=hbar/2mc. I think this will also be the case for Vivian’s double-looping electron model since our models are very similar. Such a radius reduction with increasing velocity could as Vivian suggested be a possible experimental test of double-looped-photon models, due to the small upper limit on the size of electrons, measured in high energy electron scattering experiments. So I would like to confirm whether or not your double-looped confined photon model of a moving electron also predicts a reduction in the radius of its helical trajectory in proportion to 1/(gamma^2) based on the constant speed of light of your model's photon along its helical path, assuming that the frequency the photon in your moving electron increases in proportion to its total energy.

Since my predicted result is independent of the details of the photon model used to construct the electron model, and only requires that the photon follow an open helical path with E=hf and p=h/lambda as well as c=f lambda along this helical path, I think that your electron model will have this same relationship. In fact I think that you assume this relationship in order to derive the de Broglie wavelength of your model along the lines of my derivation.

  And although John and Martin’s 1997 electron model has toroidal topology, still it seems to me to be (in my current understanding and at the risk of gross oversimplification) essentially a double-looping photon model of radius Ro. So I’m expecting that the radius of its possible photon trajectories will also reduce in a similar quantitative relationship as that of our three other double-looped-photon electron models (which relationship I hope we can agree upon) when their model also has a velocity in the  direction perpendicular to the plane of its central circulating photon for a resting electron, and its central circulating  photon (as well as its other possible closed-loop photon trajectories) moves forward helically at the speed of light along its helical trajectory.

   So this possibly common prediction of all 4 of our double-looped-photon electrons models (R=Ro/(gamma^2) derived from several basic properties of the photon) could perhaps form a basis for an experimental test of a generic double-looped-photon model of the electron. Further experiments might be able to distinguish between the 4 models based on their various models of the photon that may be added to the basic generic double-looped-photon model.

    Richard