[General] double-loop electron model discussion

Mark, Martin van der martin.van.der.mark at philips.com
Thu Mar 19 07:14:44 PDT 2015

Hi Viv,
Perhaps a single atom tip made of ferromagnetic material in high electric and magnetic field can help to pin down enough of the position and polarization direction of the electrons that may be accelerated from it. I cannot think of anything better right now. Also I do not necessarily believe that it will be good enough to be useful, but that is what we need to think about together.
Best regards, Martin

Dr. Martin B. van der Mark
Principal Scientist, Minimally Invasive Healthcare

Philips Research Europe - Eindhoven
High Tech Campus, Building 34 (WB2.025)
Prof. Holstlaan 4
5656 AE  Eindhoven, The Netherlands