[General] Group discussion at San Diego

chandra chandra at phys.uconn.edu
Wed Mar 25 11:41:46 PDT 2015

Andrew: I see your points and their value to the rest of the participants,
as well as for the long-term future of this conference series. Organizing
effective and productive multiple workshops is a great idea.

Let me think about it and then I will respond. The key issue is to find
active volunteers/editors to pick up the load and then move forward. Right
now, with the help of your initiative and volunteers, (Mary, etc.), I am
committed to oversee the ongoing discussions on electron-photon; it is
maturing towards fruition.

Trigger another one? Let me think!

Give me more input.

Chandra.