[General] Group discussion at San Diego

Chip Akins chipakins at gmail.com
Thu Mar 26 09:06:29 PDT 2015

Hi John D

Thank you for providing those references.  This information seems to complete another part of the puzzle for me..

Years ago I had a company which manufactured and sold commercial flight simulators.  I wrote most of the code for the simulators, using quaternions extensively for rotations.  Of course we learned easily that rotations do not commute.  I find it quite interesting that this non-commuting artifact is precisely what is required to derive the exact results of experiment, make the same specific predictions as quantum theory, and to refute the Bell theorem that no local variable theory can produce such results.

And interestingly it brings us back to a Cl(3,n) similar formalism for the math of space, as John W and Martin have been proposing.

Chip