[General] position

Richard Gauthier richgauthier at gmail.com
Sun May 3 21:07:02 PDT 2015

Chip and all,
   Here are some equations that relate to the modeling of a circulating photon as an electron. The second and third set include my own model of the photon. The first set doesn’t require a particular model for the photon, except as mentioned below. The first model is the one that generates the de Broglie wavelength as explained in my article mentioned below.

1. Here is the set of parametric equations for the helical trajectory of double-looping photon that models a free electron, and  whose circular radius for a resting electron is Ro=hbar/2mc. The speed of the photon along this trajectory is always c. The longitudinal or z-component of the photon’s speed is the electron’s velocity v along the z-axis. The frequency of the photon around the helical axis is proportional to the circulating photon/electron's energy E=gamma mc^2. The distance of the photon’s helical trajectory from the z-axis for an electron whose speed is v, is proportional to 1/gamma^2. This equation is in my article “The electron is a charged photon with the de Broglie wavelength”. This equation does not include a particular model of the photon, but assumes that the photon follows the relations c=f lambda, E=hf and p=h/lambda. Both helicities of the helical trajectory are given.

This is the set of parametric equations for the trajectory of a transluminal energy quantum forming a double-looping spin-1/2 charged photon that is modeling an electron, based on my result that a spin 1/2 charged photon will have 1/2 the amplitude of an uncharged spin 1 photon. The spin 1/2 charged photon also makes two helical turns instead of one, for each photon wavelength lambda = Lcompton/gamma along the photon’s forward direction. For a resting electron (v=0) , the trajectory of the transluminal energy quantum is along the surface of a horn torus.

This is the set of parametric equations for the corresponding trajectory of a transluminal energy quantum forming a double-looping uncharged spin 1 photon that is modeling a moving electron. The radius of the spin1 uncharged photon is twice that of the spin-1/2 charged photon. (I’m assuming that spin 1 photons are uncharged.) For a resting electron (v=0), the energy quantum’s trajectory is along the surface of a spindle torus.

Hope this helps. I’ve implemented these equations in my 3D graphics program. Please ask any questions for further clarification.
      Richard