[General] Electron's Radius

John Macken john at macken.com
Sat May 9 00:18:21 PDT 2015

Andrew and All,

You have asked questions about dipole waves in spacetime and EM radiation.  Many of your questions relating to my spacetime model and dipole waves in spacetime are contained in the attached revised chapter 4.  I have also attached two figures from chapter 5 which are referenced in chapter 4.

I have not attached additional chapters beyond 4 yet because I want to look them over again before I send them out.  In the currently available version of the book before revisions, chapters 1, 2 and 3 have not changed too much, so you can look at these if parts of chapter 4 are not understandable.  Some mathematical symbols were changed between the old and the new version of the book.  The entire book (unrevised) is available at:

http://onlyspacetime.com/

John M.