[General] Electron Torus

Richard Gauthier richgauthier at gmail.com
Thu May 21 20:12:24 PDT 2015

Chip,
  And the helical trajectory of any double-looping photon in the relativistic electron model is

It’s nice to show this helical trajectory in a different color, superimposed on the trajectory of the particular photon model such as the TEQ model, moving along this trajectory, for the relativistic electron in the 3D graphic, preferably one 3D graphic for each electron velocity so the graphic doesn’t look so complicated with many different electron velocities combined in a single diagram.
   Richard