[General] Electron Torus

David Mathes davidmathes8 at yahoo.com
Fri May 22 00:06:43 PDT 2015

John D
As you may be aware, one can use the variables in toroid parametric equations to perform the inflation. However, the ones cited are the simplest forms although not necessarily the correct ones under relativity.
A slight variation of the ring (donut) can be used to produce a cylinder with thin walls.
David