[General] Conference, spring/summer 2016

Wolfgang Baer wolf at nascentinc.com
Tue Nov 3 16:51:33 PST 2015

This is not close to home but I attended Vigier 9 last year and there
are a lot of similar minded folks there.
its an option

Preliminary announcement for the 10th Symposium in honor of Mathematical Physicist Jean-Pierre Vigier

UNIFIED FIELD MECHANICS II

Portonovo, Italy
24 July (Monday) to 28 July (Thursday) 2016

http://www.noeticadvancedstudies.us/index10.html

Prior Symposium website:

http://www.noeticadvancedstudies.us/index9.html

Please send Titles / Abstracts to