[General] research papers

John Duffield johnduffield at btconnect.com
Sat Nov 7 07:52:25 PST 2015

Al:

When a 511keV electromagnetic wave goes round and round because its own displacement current displaces its own path into a closed path, we call it an electron. Or if it has the opposite chirality, a positron. It is coupled to itself.

And when two of these things go round each other in their little death-dance, we call it positronium.  They are coupled to each other, because each is a “dynamical spinor in frame-dragged space”. They aren’t throwing photons at one another. IMHO it’s much simpler than that. It’s just counter-rotating vortices attract:

But  not for long. A microsecond later the two 511keV waves aren’t coupled at all. Each is off like a shot at c, but it wasn’t from a standing start.

Regards

John D