[General] Reply of comments from what a model…

Dr. Albrecht Giese genmail at a-giese.de
Fri Nov 13 03:11:28 PST 2015

Hi Al,

if we look to charges you mention the law 1/r^2 . Now we can perform a
simple physical experiment having an electrically charged object and
using it to measure the electric field around us. I say: it is very
weak. Now look to the distance of the two half-charges within the
particle having a distance of 4*10^-13 m. This means an increase of
force of about 25 orders of magnitude compared to what we do in a lab.
And the difference is much greater if we refer to charges acting from
the universe. So I think we do not make a big mistake assuming that
there is nothing outside the particle.

Regarding my model, the logic of deduction was very simple for me:

1.) We have dilation, so there must be a permanent motion with c
2.) There must be 2 sub-particles otherwise the momentum law is
violated; 3 are not possible as in conflict with experiments.
3.) The sub-particles must be mass-less, otherwise c is not possible
4.) The whole particle has mass even though the sub-particles are
mass-less. So there must be a mechanism to cause inertia. It was
immediately clear for me that inertia is a consequence of extension.
Another reason to assume a particle which is composed of parts. (There
is no other working mechanism of inertia known until today.)
5.) I had to find the binding field for the sub-particles. I have taken
the simplest one which I could find which has a potential minimum at
some distance. And my first attempt worked.

That is all, and I do not see any possibility to change one of the
points 1.) thru 5.) without getting in conflict with fundamental
physical rules. And I do not invent new facts or rules beyond those
already known in physics.

So, where do you see any kind of arbitrariness or missing justification?

Tschüß!
Albrecht

---