[General] SU(2) equation set

david williamson david.williamson at ed.ac.uk
Fri Nov 13 06:57:21 PST 2015

> On 13 Nov 2015, at 14:40, af.kracklauer at web.de wrote:
>
> Hi:
>
> If I may, I'd like to stick a word here in.  For the record (as is said): I'm not up to speed, although I've given it a once-over.
>
> In the past, goofy, incomplete, mystical Physics theories have resulted from faulty or contradictory or inapproporate (and usually also covert-implicit) input.  Then the theory get developed, embelished, expanded, partially verified and what not until its "too big to fail”!

Hello,

Well yes, that is evident. It is up to you lot, to make sure you do something about this establishment, and the luminaries therein wearing those “emperor's new clothes” or standing on those wobbly pedestals. It is equally and fundamentally important to expose this as it is to seek the nature of matter ...

> […] An antidote for this syndrom is FIRST to produce a proposal or schimatic "for dummies."  One that "your mother could understand.”

… but I happen to think that the former is one which one could easily be understood by one’s mother. Let’s see some proper effort (and why not some publications too) focussed there.

DavidW.