[General] SU(2) equation set

John Williamson John.Williamson at glasgow.ac.uk
Mon Nov 16 23:22:42 PST 2015

Hello Al,

I agree - and am never upset (emotionally) talking about physics. It is just fun for me to explore. It has been a real pleasure doing this with you. You, like me (and very few others), are tryingto get to the fundamentals. This is hard! You have forced me to face many things I have not explained very well until now.
Thank you for you patience, insight and good sense of humour.

You are also right that the present explanations are too foggy. Clearly!

I am thinking that the explanations provided for our hypothetical (and very erudite!) mother, may be more what is needed. What does everyone think?

Anyway comments bluelow...