[General] Reply of comments from what a model…

Hodge John jchodge at frontier.com
Thu Nov 19 08:48:04 PST 2015

the wave model of light/diffraction has been refuted/falsified. http://intellectualarchive.com/?link=item&id=1603

    On Thursday, November 19, 2015 3:13 AM, John Duffield <johnduffield at btconnect.com> wrote:

 #yiv5730800518 #yiv5730800518 -- _filtered #yiv5730800518 {panose-1:2 4 5 3 5 4 6 3 2 4;} _filtered #yiv5730800518 {font-family:Calibri;panose-1:2 15 5 2 2 2 4 3 2 4;} _filtered #yiv5730800518 {font-family:Tahoma;panose-1:2 11 6 4 3 5 4 4 2 4;} _filtered #yiv5730800518 {font-family:Times;panose-1:2 2 6 3 5 4 5 2 3 4;} _filtered #yiv5730800518 {font-family:Verdana;panose-1:2 11 6 4 3 5 4 4 2 4;}#yiv5730800518 #yiv5730800518 p.yiv5730800518MsoNormal, #yiv5730800518 li.yiv5730800518MsoNormal, #yiv5730800518 div.yiv5730800518MsoNormal {margin:0cm;margin-bottom:.0001pt;font-size:12.0pt;color:black;}#yiv5730800518 a:link, #yiv5730800518 span.yiv5730800518MsoHyperlink {color:blue;text-decoration:underline;}#yiv5730800518 a:visited, #yiv5730800518 span.yiv5730800518MsoHyperlinkFollowed {color:purple;text-decoration:underline;}#yiv5730800518 p {margin:0cm;margin-bottom:.0001pt;font-size:12.0pt;color:black;}#yiv5730800518 span.yiv5730800518current-selection {}#yiv5730800518 span.yiv5730800518a {}#yiv5730800518 span.yiv5730800518ls0 {}#yiv5730800518 span.yiv5730800518emailstyle20 {color:black;}#yiv5730800518 span.yiv5730800518EmailStyle22 {color:#1F497D;}#yiv5730800518 .yiv5730800518MsoChpDefault {font-size:10.0pt;} _filtered #yiv5730800518 {margin:72.0pt 72.0pt 72.0pt 72.0pt;}#yiv5730800518 div.yiv5730800518WordSection1 {}#yiv5730800518 Albrecht:  It’s easy to understand the electron if you look at the evidence of things like gamma-gamma pair production, electron magnetic moment, the Einstein-de Haas effect, electron diffraction, spherical harmonics, and electron-positron annihilation back to gamma photons. An electron is a wave going round and round in a standing-wave configuration, such that a field-variation looks like a standing field. It isn’t complicated or mysterious. Nor is inertia. The mass of a body is a measure of its energy-content. It’s like the photon in the box, see http://arxiv.org/abs/1508.06478. Photon energy-momentum is resistance to change-in-motion for a wave propagating linearly at c.  Electron mass is resistance to change-in-motion for a wave going round and round at c. Forget Wilczek, the guy is a peddler of pompous woo, and there re is no mystery. But don’t forget the wave nature of matter. Replace your two particles by two loops of a 511keV E=hf photon wave, and then your model matches observation. Win win!         RegardsJohn D  From: General [mailto:general-bounces+johnduffield=btconnect.com at lists.natureoflightandparticles.org] On Behalf Of Dr. Albrecht Giese