[General] High impact publications

John Williamson John.Williamson at glasgow.ac.uk
Fri Nov 20 10:40:42 PST 2015

Thanks John.
________________________________
From: General [general-bounces+john.williamson=glasgow.ac.uk at lists.natureoflightandparticles.org] on behalf of John Duffield [johnduffield at btconnect.com]
Sent: Friday, November 20, 2015 6:06 PM
To: 'Nature of Light and Particles - General Discussion'
Subject: Re: [General] High impact publications

I volunteer to do some proofreading.

From: General [mailto:general-bounces+johnduffield=btconnect.com at lists.natureoflightandparticles.org] On Behalf Of John Williamson
Sent: 20 November 2015 17:47
To: Nature of Light and Particles - General Discussion <general at lists.natureoflightandparticles.org>
Subject: [General] High impact publications

Dear All,

Over the last decade or so Martin and I have submitted over a dozen papers to the peer reviewed press without any success.
I would like to try again with a paper, perhaps to Phys. Rev, on the new theory. I’m looking for several things.

Firstly, a proof reading  of the manuscript, This is more especially to pick up things that are not clear in the explanation of the science – not the English.

Secondly – suggestions of which journal might be appropriate. The manuscript will be about 30 pages in pre-print form. I’ve included a title and abstract of the first draft below for information.

Thirdly – I understand that it is now the done thing to “help the editor” by suggesting appropriate referees. I have never done this before, so advice on whether to do this at all,  appropriate people and the right way to do this would be appreciated.

Regards, John.

Root-energy in space and time
A relativistic formalism is developed to describe a dynamical square-root energy density transforming within a set of space-time forms. A minimal formalism to describe the process is adopted, with as few starting parameters as possible. The simplest general linear equation within this model is derived. A restriction to the bi-vector forms alone has a structure which parallels the free-space Maxwell equations. Allowed solutions of this subset are quantised in that they represent the exchange of a packet of energy. Including a (square root) invariant mass density leads to new kinds of solutions which are re-circulating within momentum-space and exhibit an intrinsically fermionic 720 degree symmetry. Comparisons are made between the solutions of the new model and the physical properties of the photon, electron and positron.