[General] Nature of charge

Richard Gauthier richgauthier at gmail.com
Sun Nov 29 21:03:00 PST 2015

Hi John,
    Unfortunately all of the “theories” that people have been proposing here are “just hypotheses”. Some of these hypotheses may be successful and develop into real theories, others not. If we forget about all these “just hypotheses” we’d have very few innovative new ideas in physics to talk about here. I wouldn’t mind forgetting about some of the hypotheses I have heard here, but people keep bringing them up. Still, I think we’re making some progress.
     Richard