[General] nature of light particles & theories

Adam K afokay at gmail.com
Thu Oct 15 21:51:07 PDT 2015

Btw, I just reread what I wrote earlier and I meant that the "the space
wave picture is not new, and goes back to *Einstein* at least." Underlying
my questions to you and my assumptions is the idea that waves in space was
not something that existed as a concept before Einstein. (I could be wrong
about this, which is why I added the "at least" -- do I remember seeing
somewhere that Riemann had these ideas first?) I said Kelvin because I was
thinking about his vortex model, wondering if it might count, but of course
it doesn't because they were knots in a fluid medium pervading space. If
you are using the word "space" to mean something closer to ether as it was
conceived by Huygens / Maxwell / Kelvin etc. that would make a lot more
sense of what you wrote, as well as my confusion.

Adam