[General] nature of light particles & theories

Adam K afokay at gmail.com
Fri Oct 16 12:29:15 PDT 2015

One more thing I forgot John W:

*+1,000,000* for mentioning Leonardo's notebooks. I have learned more from
reading these books than possibly any other book I have read. Everyone
should have a copy of his notebooks in physical form to read, to show to
children, and foist on others. I was thinking of them when the conversation
turned to perspective, because Leonardo talks about the science of
perspective extensively. He studied light more than anybody before him, the
man was just about the best human being who has ever lived.

Don't read them on Gutenberg, you will not enjoy it as much. BUY THEM! vol 1
<http://www.amazon.co.uk/Notebooks-Leonardo-Vinci-Vol-History/dp/0486225720/ref=sr_1_cc_1?s=aps&ie=UTF8&qid=1445023654&sr=1-1-catcorr&keywords=notebooks+of+leonardo+dover>
 and vol 2
<http://www.amazon.co.uk/Notebooks-Dover-Fine-Art-History/dp/0486225739/ref=sr_1_fkmr1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1445023700&sr=1-1-fkmr1&keywords=notebooks+of+leonardo+dover+vol+2>

Adam