[General] nature of light particles & theories

Adam K afokay at gmail.com
Fri Oct 16 12:52:31 PDT 2015

John D,

I agree with you about this picture of fields. I don't think they exist as
arrows pointing around, but are the expressions of something deeper (space
waving, or the such, as you say).

I know that the E and B field is supposed to be in phase! That's what I was
saying. I thought you were saying they aren't in phase. What's going on? If
you're identifying E with the tilt, and B with the time derivative of the
tilt, how are E and B in phase? I don't understand.

Adam