[General] Strong Force Modeling

Mark, Martin van der martin.van.der.mark at philips.com
Tue Oct 20 00:29:58 PDT 2015

John, you make complete sense.
Yes and yes.
Indeed the asymmetry in the universe is real. It is not a charge asymmetry, but it must have to do with parity and topology I presume...
This is what I am after.
Cheers, Martin

Dr. Martin B. van der Mark
Principal Scientist, Minimally Invasive Healthcare

Philips Research Europe - Eindhoven
High Tech Campus, Building 34 (WB2.025)
Prof. Holstlaan 4
5656 AE  Eindhoven, The Netherlands