[General] [SPAM?] Re: research papers

John Williamson John.Williamson at glasgow.ac.uk
Sat Oct 24 04:26:36 PDT 2015

Hello Al,

I have already talked a lot about this. Non-locality is indeed bullshit. Agreed. But is happening in these arguments is just lack of understanding and incomplete thinking.  What one needs to understand is what locality is.  That is the key question.

At the minimum one needs to understand all possible (legal) localities at once. You need to "get" at least three of them - that for the emitter, that for the absorber (or observer - as Wolf is arguing) and that for the photon itself. I am intending to write a paper about it and have already talked about in public.

No time now though .. gotta go and create a tutorial on complex numbers and post it for 400 students.

Regards, J.