[General] research papers

Adam K afokay at gmail.com
Sat Oct 24 08:57:36 PDT 2015

John D,

Thanks for the link to Joy Christian (what a name!). I see no reason to
assume that the variables would be simply elements of a field (e.g. real
numbers). The 'hidden variables' seem far more likely to have the structure
of a 'hidden theory'. As that article points out, already the group of
rotations (very simple) is not abelian.

Adam