[General] [SPAM?] Re: research papers

Chip Akins chipakins at gmail.com
Fri Oct 30 07:57:46 PDT 2015

Hi Al

No, I was not referring to A. O. Barut's work but rather to the recent work of Robert Close and Joy Christian. I don’t think I have seen A. O. Barut's work. Will look at it.

Question Al: When you say, “The "locality loophole" always struck me ridiculously far-fetched!” Do you mean that you feel that “entanglement” is real?

Chip