[General] research papers

Richard Gauthier richgauthier at gmail.com
Fri Sep 4 07:14:20 PDT 2015

Hello,
    The same for my work at https://www.researchgate.net/profile/Richard_Gauthier2/publications <https://www.researchgate.net/profile/Richard_Gauthier2/publications> .  I also recommend placing your papers at academia.edu <http://academia.edu/> such as https://santarosa.academia.edu/RichardGauthier/Papers <https://santarosa.academia.edu/RichardGauthier/Papers> .
          Richard