[General] Verification of Light Interactions

Chip Akins chipakins at gmail.com
Thu Sep 10 04:27:23 PDT 2015

Hi Al

Having done some work in the field of artificial intelligence.

Neurons fire on somewhat of a sigmoid curve when the electrical impulses from all input synapses reach a threshold. Each synapse has a weighted value (attenuation or amplification). The networks are quite complex, and have both analog and digital components.  But the fact that all of this can be modeled in a computer is an illustration that the problem can be broken down into binary logic.  But binary is not how nature is doing it. The fact that we solve these problems using binary tools does not mean nature does it this way.  Nature does it more efficiently.

I do not feel there must be consciousness in everything, or that space is necessarily built from consciousness.  But I do feel there must be an intelligence generated origin of the universe.

For me it seems that there is just too much that is perfect in the design, to assume otherwise.

Chip