[General] research papers

Wolfgang Baer wolf at nascentinc.com
Fri Sep 25 12:51:44 PDT 2015

chandra

I read the URL
http://www.scirp.org/Journal/PaperInformation.aspx?PaperID=59224&utm_campaign=papersubmission&utm_source=e_cp&utm_medium=nl_physics_20150911_huangytb

I think he idea that gravity and inertial mass might be different and
perhaps velocity, which effects kinetic energy  might be related to
inertial fields due to distant matter (Mach's Principle) has not been
properly taken into account in Special Relativity

However the authors simple equations varying G rather than "m" seems a
bit simplistic and certainly could not be called a derivation
A lot more development needs to be done to connect this to physics

Wolf

Dr. Wolfgang Baer
Research Director
Nascent Systems Inc.
tel/fax 831-659-3120/0432
E-mail wolf at NascentInc.com

On 9/25/2015 9:49 AM, af.kracklauer at web.de wrote:
> Gentlemen:  > > Regarding "time dilation," many consider the situation altogether
 > unclear---not without reason. > > The argument about mesons seen at
sea level seems not to take account > of the cosmic rays reaching the
lower atomosphere before initiang the > chain pi->mu->e.  At CERN, the
10 or so detectors had to be put > inside the ring (so I'm told) for
lack of space and the results > recalibrated theoretically to
compensate!  Thus, there was enough > wiggle room here to protect
reputation and !! funding. > > Clocks-around-the-workd has been
criticized for two reasons: 1) the > data was post-selected (i.e., some
thrown out becasue it "obviously" > didn't fit) and 2) the stability of
atomic clocks then (probably now > too) was at least two order of
magnitude too low for the experiment. > Also note, this experiment was
funded by the Navy resulting in the > fact that the raw data was
classified!  This may still be the case > although I think I remember
hearing that at least a portion was > sprung by the Irishman who was
then first to discover and point out > the data manipulation. > > At the
end of the day, perhaps the best account of the two SR effects > can be
called: "Minkowski perspective."  Which means that no objects > are LF
contracted, nor are clocks (time intervals) dilated; rather > just their
reports to observers in different inertial frames get the > info so as
to form an aborrated "virtual image,"  which is modified, > just like
objects seen from a distance appear smaller in Newtonian > physics. > >
Even Einstein always said:  "As SEEN from the observer's (stationary) >
frame" regarding all supposed LFcontrated displacements and dilated >
intervals. > > ciao,  Al > > *Gesendet:* Freitag, 25. September 2015 um
11:07 Uhr *Von:* "Dr. > Albrecht Giese" <genmail at a-giese.de> *An:*
"Roychoudhuri, Chandra" > <chandra.roychoudhuri at uconn.edu>, "Nature of
Light and Particles - > General Discussion"
<general at lists.natureoflightandparticles.org>, > "phys at a-giese.de"
<phys at a-giese.de> *Betreff:* Re: [General] research > papers > >
Regarding Special Relativity: You mean that the time dilation is an >
"at hoc" assumption? The dilation is -  easily visible; one can move > a
clock forth and back and compare it later to another clock which > was
at rest all the time. The clock in motion is then retarded. This > fact
is used (and so also proven) at the operation of GPS > satellites. -
there are a lot of indications that in elementary > particles there is a
permanent motion at c (speed of light), > "zitterbewegung". This is a
simple physical reason for dilation. It > does not even need a
relativity principle. > > > > >