[General] inertia

Albrecht Giese genmail at a-giese.de
Sat Apr 30 09:47:36 PDT 2016

Hallo Richard,

you are making good calculations. However, some questions are still open:

1.  What does the photon make to move on a circuit? A charge can only be
the cause if there is another charge attracting this one. Or a
corresponding permanent field. I do not see it in your model. - If the
reason is that the photon is curling up, which mechanism makes it to
curl up?

2. You say that  inertia and momentum is essentially the same. I agree.
But if you refer the inertial mass of the electron to the momentum of
the circling photon, this is by itself not an explanation. There has to
be a mechanism which causes your charged photon to have a momentum. For
this question I could also not find an answer in your academia.paper.
What did I overlook?

Albrecht

---