[General] Gravity and ultraweak-photonemission

Roychoudhuri, Chandra chandra.roychoudhuri at uconn.edu
Sun Aug 21 07:54:24 PDT 2016

Grahame: I like your spirit, the mode of thinking. I call it ergently needed "Evolution Process Congruent Thinking", which I sometimes express as, "Reverse System Engineering Thinking".
My papers can be downloaded from the web: phy.ucon.edu -- faculty -- research; the link is below my image.
Keep up the good spirit.
Chandra.

Sent via the Samsung Galaxy S® 5 ACTIVE™, an AT&T 4G LTE smartphone