[General] De Broglie Wave

Andrew Meulenberg mules333 at gmail.com
Sun Feb 7 23:25:52 PST 2016

Dear Al,

I am glad that someone else even thinks about the fact that the E- &
B-fields of the photon must have a source (potential). That is a 1st step
in understanding the nature of light (and the universe). I don't believe in
quantized charges in the photon. However, there must be time-dependent
potentials.

Andrew