[General] De Broglie Wave

Albrecht Giese genmail at a-giese.de
Sun Feb 14 08:46:34 PST 2016

Hi Wolf,

why is there a frequency which accompanies a particle, if moving or at
rest? I refer it to my model. The binding field of the two sub-particles
has a bi-polar component which causes an attraction of both sub-particle
should their distance increase. This attracting effect is the dominating
one if seen from outside the elementary particle. Now a full period of
the external field appears when both sub-particles have finalized one
orbit. Consequently the existence of two sub-particles does not double
the frequency.

In QM it is just assumed that a frequency is assigned to a particle.
This conforms to the observation. But as usual in QM, there was never a
mechanism given for this frequency or for a wave belonging to the
frequency. In my understanding my model is the first explanation of a
process causing this.

Albrecht

---