[General] De Broglie Wave

Albrecht Giese genmail at a-giese.de
Sun Feb 14 09:04:02 PST 2016

Al says:

"His (Albrecht's)  latest surprise is a wave that is the same as that in
QM!  Where the hell does that come from; why is it different from deB's
wave?"

As I have explained, the wave used by QM can be easily explained by my
particle model.

And the difference to de Broglie? Very simple: For de Broglie the
wavelength there is lambda = h/(m*v). For the QM wave (and mine) there
is lambda = h/(m*c). (m is the dynamical mass). And this latter relation
avoids the weird situation coming up with the de Broglie wave.

Albrecht

---