[General] inertia

Wolfgang Baer wolf at nascentinc.com
Mon Feb 22 12:57:01 PST 2016

John:

Thank you for the reference, which in turn cites a long list of papers
that presumably present the details.

Before digging in further I wonder if this work will shed light on
Mach's principle and the idea that the interaction between a local mass
and the mass of distant stars is the origin of inertia? On top of that
do  these ideas address whether it is the speed of light that actually
changes in a gravitational field as Albrechts gravity as a refraction
index phenomena would suggest. And thirdly could special relativity be
explained as a kind of inertial phenomena affecting the speed of light.

THe speed of light seems to be inside everyone's model of the internals
of material. perhaps we could simplify things if gravity and inertia
effect its speed which changes clock rates and sizes instead of assuming
its constant and asjusting the rest of the world to make that assumption
work.

best,
wolf

Dr. Wolfgang Baer